Thursday, May 7, 2015

ANOTHER CRAZY WEEK!!!

Well I dont have much time. I am really excited to call home next week and see how my family is doing. I know they are good but it is always nice to see them with my own eyes.
 
This week went by quickly and our numbers were pretty pathetic. But today I recieved a call from President Henderson and am being made a Zone Leader here in the same Zone of Los Andes.


When he called I felt pretty sad. I actually started crying afterward a little not going to lie. I really wanted to see the success in this area. We have 10 baptism for this month and I wanted to be a part of every one of them. But as a missionary, with a little knowledge, I know that that doesn't happen everytime. Also that for me, if I am able to help someone progress even a little in the gospel. I did what I was suppose to do as a missionary. As missionaries we INVITE people to make changes, we can not force them. We have many who have accepted the invitaction and I will surely miss helping them progress. But being called to another position in the mission is part of the mission and part of this life. Therefore, I know that The Lord needs me in a different place and that it is where I need to be RIGHT NOW.
 
I hope you all hug and kiss your mothers this week and truly let them know how special they are. I know I am the luckiest kid on Earth because my mom is by far the BEST :) Everyone else is a close 2nd but my mom is #1!!! (Yes, this made Mom cry a LOT :) love and miss my Missionary)
 
Love you all and have a blessed and safe week with your families!


Elder Bell
 
CONGRATULATIONS ELDER BELL on becoming a Zone Leader - Super Proud of YOU!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment