Friday, January 2, 2015

Dios es Bueno Todo el Tiemp y Todo el Tiempo Dios es Bueno‏

So, what a great week!!


I had a great time talking to my family, they are just amazing and I love them all very much!! It was really hard to say good bye and to click close on the video chat we had going. But I had to return back to work.

Skyping with my Family:


I was given this T-Shiort when I was Transferred to Carhuamayo, yes we really are frozen all of the time :)

Skyping on Christmas - it was so good to see each other & Katie Brandon too!!!




Christmas 2014 Carhuamayo Peru:

Christmas Eve Goodies

Christmas Eve with Pensionist & Family

Christmas Eve Party

Christmas Eve Dinner

Christmas Gift from Pensionista and Family

Christmas Gift from Pensionista and Family


 
This past week we had a baptism! It is very rare here in Carhuamayo to have a baptsim. But, we did have one. On Friday night, Elder Moraga suprised me when he said, "You can do the baptism tomorrow." I was shocked, he had been working with this investigator for a long time, but he allowed me the opportunity to perform the baptism this past Saturday! it was a really great service, we had 5 other investigators there and almost the whole zone of Cerro De Pasco! It was a wonderful late Christmas present that I received!








This coming week, we have 1 possibly 2 more baptisms!! Sarita, who is just awesome, we have been working with her and are really happy for her desire to change her life. She has really come a long way and we have noticed it and the change that takes place when we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
 
So I don't have a whole lot more to talk about this week. We have transfers this week, Elder Moraga is most likely leaving. (I hope he does because I dont want to be here longer than 3 months haha if he stays here, that means I will be here atleast 4 1/2 months) I am really grateful for Elder Moraga, he is a really good missionary and a really cool guy. I am glad I had the opportunity to serve with him.
 
 
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and that you are safe and have a good New Years Eve!!
 


Love you all!
 


Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment