Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello from Cerro!

*** This is last weeks email, sorry for slacking this. Not a lot to say or any photos, yet......
 
 
Hey everyone, hope you had a great week!


I am in Cerro for this P-Day! Hanging out with the Zone and stuff. We really have a great Zone here. Everyone is just way cool and most of them speak English, so I can get my English fix for the week being out on the island of Carhuamayo, no one speaks a word of English so it is nice to communicate clearly where people understand me completely. haha
 
This week was really good. We are working on reactivating our Elders Quorum President and our old Branch President. The Branch really needs the blessings of the priesthood. we only have two active priesthood holders so reactivating the two of them will prove to be HUGE for the members who do not have the priesthood in their homes. We were able to cut the crap and get straight to the problems with both of them and we have really been able to help them understand the need of having the gospel in their lives and the blessings and the feelings we recieve when we do have. This is really rewarding to watch someone go through the repentance process and being a part of the process and helping. Makes you feel like you are doing a good thing. (Because I know I am).
 
Last week we went for P-Day to to a bunch of rocks that are suppose to look like animals. Yeah it was a lie but we had a great time as a Zone. We found a cave that had a bunch of Human bones in it. A little creepy but we took some pictures and had some good laughs along the way. I wish I had the video, all the elders were trying to jump over this small river, Well the ground around it was a little wet and some of the elders took a little slip right before they jumped and completely fell in the river. It was HILARIOUS. If I can get them to send me the videos I will send them next week. It was awesome, Elder Thatcher and Elder Garcia full on fell in with style it was great!!
 
The rest of the week flew by and not a whole lot happened just normal missionary work chattin with people and hearing some crazy weird beliefs but I am enjoying my self and am going to send a few pics home this week so hopefully you enjoy them!!


Love you all and hope you have a great week!!


Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment