Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am at the point of Concepcion (2/21/15)

Well, here I am in lovely.... HUANCAYO writing you all this week. That is right, I was transferred this past week to Concepcion!! It is a lovely town just about 35 minutes outside of beautiful Huancayo. 
File:Location of Junin Region.png
Concepcion is in the Red Area

 
 
I am now in the SUN it is awesome!! It isn't way hot, especially because it is starting to rain like everyday now, but I am ok, because the sun comes out and it feels great!! My companion is Elder Chavez (Yes, another latino)... So far, I have had a new companion every transfer. A little weird but I like meeting and working with new people so it is all good.
 
 
Right now we are in Concepcion, but beginning March 1st, We will be moving to San Jeronimo, which is like 15 minutes closer to Huancayo. I am sad to be leaving our pension. She is a professional chef, and cooks like back home, but this area has been lacking missionaries for a very long time and we need to go to work, so hopefully on P-days we can go visit her and eat her heavenly food!
 
 
My companion is from Paraguay. I guess in Paraguay they speak a different language, so he too had to learn spanish, he has 20 months in the mission and I am the senior companion, a little weird but it does happen I guess. It is a bit difficult to communicate with him because he doesn't speak very clear but I am working on understanding and being patient with him. This morning he spilt my tea all over my pants...... we willl just say, that I am going to learn patience one way or another with him... It's gonna be interesting this transfer.
We have absolutely no one we are teaching right now, because we are moving into a new area, so hopefully by next week we will have some people to talk about :) We are gonna 'Geterdone"that is for sure!!
 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!!


Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment