Friday, August 7, 2015

June Wonderful June........

Monday, June 22, 2015>>> New Transfer, New Attitude



Well I'm glad to be with you all this beautiful Monday morning. It has been an excellent week and hope you all had a wonderful Father´s Day. I spent Father´s Day in the Dedication of the Trujillo Temple. Which was sent to us here in Huancayo so we could watch it. I was thinking of the importance of the family and all that it means. The temple really helps us know and understand our purpose here on Earth with our families and the importance of making and keeping convenants with our First Father, Our Heavenly Father. I am just really grateful for both my dads, everything that they both have given me. First, for Heavenly Father allowing me to be a part of the family that I now have, and Second, my Dad here on Earth that has given me principles and direction to follow my dreams and desires.
 
In the mission we may be far away from our families, but here in the mission we also learn about how important it is to love our families and to cherish them as if they were finer than gold. I got lucky I know I did, for the family my first Father gave me here on this crazy Earth. All the things that I have learned and continue to learn from all of them even though I am be 3,500 miles away HAHA. Thank you all for your love and support. I love hearing from all of you every week and really hope that you all continue to remember the importance of our Fathers, both Temporal and Spiritual.
 
Til Next Week!!

Elder Bell



Monday, June 15, 2015>>> The Last Week of the Transfer



Well, here we are at the end of yet another transfer and it seems just like yesterday I was headed here to Peru. I am glad this transfer has come to an end needless to say. We have had some many headaches that it will be nice to either have a new zone or see a bunch of new people here in this zone if I am going to stay here. One of the many things I was able to learn this transfer was that about patience and trusting in the timing of the Lord. I have really been able to see that everything happens for a reason. We have experiences in life to help us prepare for the future or to even help another person who may at some point in their lives, pass through the same trial or hardship. I am thouroughly convinced that we are where for a reason. The people who surround us are there for a reason and this life we have with a difinitive purpose. I know this email isnt very long this week. I know just want you all to know that this work, is real. God exists and Satan exists, Angels of God are ministering in the mist of the fallen angels of Lucifer´s on this Earth and we are in the middle of this battle for our eternal salvation or our eternal destruction. But we are agents to choose which one we will follow. My question for all of you who may read this is, What are you doing to choose the right? Or what are you doing to choose the wrong? And, what should you do to correct your course to where you KNOW where you are going?
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week and are able to put these thoughts into your mind to see what it is you can do to improve your lives, and the lives that are around you.
 

Love you all, until next week from Peru,
 
Elder Bell



Monday, June 8, 2015>>> The Last Week of the Transfer...

 
 
Well this is the last week of the transfer and I have never been so happy for a transfer to end. It has been rough and I will be happy to see many changes in this Zone, I could even be one of them, who knows. I have learned and grown a lot this transfer. The responsiblities we have as Zone Leaders is a little different here than it is in other missions. But I am grateful for the responsibility and the ability to help teach the other missionaries too. This week we will be doing a traning on how to become an active missionary and not be a passive missionary. The best example of this is Peter in the New Testament. He goes from walking on water to drowning for the lack of faith, to denying the Christ three times, then after the resurrection, casting out demoins, raising the dead and testifying to his death in Rome, Italy. I can't believe how much I have learned out here on the mission. It has been incredible and I am so glad I still have a ton of time left to keep learning and grow into becoming a new and better person than I was before!!
 
There really weren't any cool stories from this week other than Elder John came and did divisions with me, he is an assistant right now. He is a great guy. Definitely made a new friend in one night it was crazy. I didn't really know him before the other night but he is a great guy and I was able to learn a lot from him.
 
I hope you all have a great week and hopefully next week I have a better story for you all.
 
Take care!!

Elder Bell



Monday, June 1, 2015>>> The Craziest Week of my Life!!



Well, I dont even know where to begin! This week has definitely thrown me for a loop. We had so many good experiences this week but a whole lot of things to do for the Zone. We weren't the most productive missionaries this week but I was very blessed with some very interesting and important spiritual experiences. A lot of times in the church we say that "We know this is true" but do we really KNOW.. I can now say that I do KNOW with a surety that it is true. That I have the power of God here on the Earth in the Priesthood. That the Book of Mormon is true and that we have a Prophet today to lead and guide us to where we want to go after this life. To be honest before the mission, I had a few experiences that made me believe more and more that it was true. But I now know, I know, I know, I know. that it is true. That God lives. That Jesus is the Christ. It is such a great feeling KNOWING these things. When we know these things we have no fear, we have no doubts of whether or not a priesthood blessing will really work, we have no fear of the "other" side of things. I know God exists, I know that Satan exists, and he is real and everywhere and wants nothing other than for us to be miserable. I have seen it with my own eyes. I know without a doubt, that I am where I need to be and that this work really changes lives. I dont have much more to say other than I am so grateful for the experiences that I have been given and for the experiences yet to come in the future. Thank you all for the motivation and inspiration I recieve from you every week. It is always useful and very very timely. I know there is a reason for everything. :)
 
Thank you all a ton for everything,
 
Love, Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment