Friday, August 7, 2015

New Transfer, Same Place!!! :)

Monday, August 2, 2015


Hey Everyone!!

Still here in Los Andes with Elder Ottley. We are doing great! Well, that is a lie. Elder Ottley was sick this last week and is still recovering right now. He was in bed for 3 days so we didnt really have much going on this week. We both have some big plans for this transfer so we are hoping he can get better so we can make them happen! I am really greatful to be here with Elder Ottley though he keeps me young haha. No just kidding but we do laugh and joke alot which is necessary when you are serving a mission. Some times we just get too serious so getting a few jokes and giggles in help a lot. I wish I had more to share this week but really, being in the room for 3 days, you dont have a whole lot to share other than thinking about all the people you could be teaching and findng. But one thing I did learn this week was to serve. Yeah - we learn to serve one another when the other is sick. Getting him food, getting him blankets and helping him in anyway I could. It feels nice to serve others, to help someone in need. I sure hope all of you sometime this week can look for opportunities to serve those who need our help.

I love you all and hope to write more next week!!

Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment